- USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter - supporting 10/100/1000M Ethernet at USB 3.0 speeds
- Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems.
- Supports crossover detection and auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL).
- Works with both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8, and Some Linux kernels
* Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps, 10x faster than USB 2.0) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, Kootek(tm) USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to a laptop or desktop through a USB 3.0 port at full bandwidth.
* This compact USB 3.0 network adapter is backward compatible with older USB 2.0/1.x computer systems (speed limited by USB bus), making it the ideal portable replacement network adapter or laptop accessory.
Setup is a breeze. Plug and play after one time driver installation
* IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
* Crossover Detection and Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
* Supports Backpressure Routing and IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Systems
* Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X
* Backward Compatible with USB 2.0/1.x
* Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8, and Some Linux kernels
* NOT Compatible with Windows RT, Android, and Chrome OS devices
1* Cable Matters USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
1* User Manual
1* Driver CD