Connect your USB peripherals to your using this USB 2.0 A Male to B Male cable.
While some newer peripherals use the mini B or micro B USB connector, the original USB B connector is still the common connector for printers, scanners, and similar large peripherals. This cable uses 28 AWG conductors for data and 24 AWG conductors for power. It features gold plated connectors to ensure smooth, corrosion-free connections. It is shielded to protect against signal interference and data loss.
- 100% compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- 28 AWG data conductors and 24 AWG power conductors
- Gold plated connectors ensure a smooth, corrosion-free connection
- Molded connector heads with molded strain relief boots
- Shielded to protect against external signal interference